Project God of High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The God of High School Roleplay. Where the strongest gather.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival x Excitement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Arrival x Excitement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival x Excitement   Arrival x Excitement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:56 pm

He was glad that his words finally managed to reach his opponent, since a lack of communication was indeed what caused the bout to begin with. With his explanation out of the way, it came time to move on to the heart of the matter, that being why Mitch had any semblance of victory here. It was because he had nano-boosters, and his opponent did not. He'd come upon situations similar to this one before, which was why he was ready for one.

He would stick his hands into his pocket and pulled out a pill bottle. As the man, who up until a few seconds ago would have probably punched Mitch's face in, bowed in apology, the pompadoured fellow would raise an eyebrow, and offer a couple nano-booster pills, transparent capsules with red pluses on them, filled with dark grey (metal) nanobots which speed the healing process up. "Here. I've bumped into a few others like you back in middle school, so I skip a few days each month to have some pills to spare. For first aid purposes, take these, and your hands'll be nice and fixed up in a few minutes."

The gesture was akin to a hand shake in form, holding the pills in the palm of his hand. "I hope you'll be fine without a drink. I don't carry around beverages," he would say in a joking mannerism, a guy like this one here being tough shit as he were, the guy obviously could handle a flavorless pill.

With the transaction proceeding as it would, Mitch would cap the pill bottle and then re-pocket it. Going over to his backpack, putting his bat away, and slinging it back over his shoulders, in turn pinning his jacket-cape to his back. "So, what's your name, tough guy?" he would ask in a casual mannerism, "I'm Mitch if ya couldn't hear over the fury." Obviously Mitch can't have that level of combat with someone and not pick up their name at some point. All strong guys knew each other, it was an irrefutable law of nature.

"Mitch Banning."

The pompadoured fellow acted like this around his friends in school, casual and somewhat rude, but not altogether unpersonable. It was a delicate balance, which he kept without even trying. He was a genuine jerkass with a heart of gold. "Anyhow, I'm pretty sure the route to the river is cleared by this point. So I'll call it a day, where d'ya live? Or you need a place to bunk? Let's get you out of Low-Key City and into Middletown, that's where the folks don't try and beat you fer breathin'. Just a half an hour walk this way," he'd ask and explain, beginning to walk out of the alleyway.

"Hey! Pompadoured freakshow! You been messing with my boys?" called a new voice.

Mitch would slow his walking pace and turn his gaze towards the poor forsaken soul who was coming to actually finish what those thugs started. "The fuck did you say about my sweet-as-fuck hairdo?" he would say, his eyes converting into pure bloodlust. The person who he'd turned his gaze toward immediately backed off, so quickly Mitch couldn't even get a good look at him.

From behind a corner Mitch heard the voice in a hushed but urgent tone explaining, "That's Mitch the goddamned Butcher, you fucking idiots. Do you want me to die?" The pompadoured man would sigh and turn a relaxed gaze to his compatriot, "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
https://projectgoh.forumotion.com
Kurohyou

PostSubject: Re: Arrival x Excitement   Arrival x Excitement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:19 pm

Initially they were enemies. Kurohyou wouldn’t have thought in a second of breaking the person's face apart. But now he was bowing. It was a signature to bow when you were accepting of an apology, to grovel to the feat of the one you wronged in manga. He did that to everyone he wronged in his old neighborhood and was thought of as looney for it. But that was neither here nor there.

Extending his hand in friendship with a pod of nano boosters and naturally, Kurohyou was surprised. Standing up, his expression as stoic as ever, he closed his eyes nodded at him and accepted his gift in repentance to his actions.

“Thank you.” He responded. He was talking a little bit more it seemed, maybe it was just that special of a day.

Not stating anything, and before listening to the Bat-Man’s words he had already swallowed the pills raw, without any liquids. The texture of the pills sliding down his throat with a heavy shove of saliva and his throat muscles. The taste was nothing, they were only there to do their job. It would take about five minutes for that to kick end. This new technology was truly astonishing…

“Kurohyou.” He stated with one word. He didn’t need to know his last name, everyone called him Kurohyou, thus that’s what he went by when on the streets.

Nodding softly, his facial features softened as he listen to him. Understanding what he was saying and acknowledging that this was a pretty dangerous place. Feeling sorry for those thugs even if they did come to attack him before the fight with Mitch had started. Yet he had to move on, and do what he came to do in the first place.

A new voice called out for them. His eyes looked back, as he edged with his peripheral vision, his back turned to them. Kurohyou’s fists still bled crimson. He clenched them even still, as he watched them, turning his entire body towards them as a factor of intimidation. That mixed with Mitch’s bloodlust had led to only one option.

The gangsters running away, and Mitch asking him another question. Mitch the Butcher, eh. Interesting nickname. One last nod before they finally left this crooked place now. Kurohyou had learned a little bit about this town, more than anything, he had an ideal to stop it. To stop this corruption. Far worse than he could have hoped it was, and the source was the Viper Leader, right? Then there was no cutting corners, find the leader, kick his ass, destroy the source.
Back to top Go down
V.Carnage

V.Carnage

PostSubject: Re: Arrival x Excitement   Arrival x Excitement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 11:00 pm

Rewards!

Ken "Kurohyou" Jackson:
+27 exp
+1 Punching

Mitch Banning:
+32 exp
+1 Slashing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival x Excitement   Arrival x Excitement - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival x Excitement
Page 1 of 1